Fall meal plans are valid August 31, 2018 – January 19, 2019
Spring meal plans are valid January 21 – May 30, 2019
Dining Dollars are valid September 3, 2018 – May 30, 2019
- All Carroll University students who are subject to the residency requirement are also required to select a Resident Meal Plan. Students that have achieved junior standing (60 credits) by the beginning of the academic year and live in Frontier, Pioneer or Prairie Halls may also select a Grand Avenue Meal Plan. Only students living in the Carroll Street, College Avenue and Hartwell Avenue Apartments are exempt from this policy.
- Students may increase their meal plan at any time. The deadline to decrease or cancel a meal plan is one business day prior to the first day of classes each semester as published in the Carroll University catalog and academic calendar.
- Students who select a meal plan for the fall semester will automatically be billed for the same plan for the spring semester, unless they make a change prior to the deadline.
- Block meal plans offer a guaranteed number of meals per semester and may be used for guest meals. All meal plans include Dining Dollars and allow meal transfers during posted hours.
- Each semester is 15 weeks in length and 18 meals will be served each week in the Main Dining Room.
- Unused meal plans are not transferable from fall to spring semester. Fall semester meals may be used during Winter Session and spring semester meals may be used during Summer Session 1. Unused Dining Dollars will be transferred from fall to spring semester. Dining Dollars must be used by the end of Summer Session 1. Unused meal plans and Dining Dollars are not refundable.
- Only currently enrolled Carroll University students may participate in a meal plan. Students who withdraw or leave the university are no longer eligible to use their selected meal plan and will be held responsible for outstanding charges as published in the university catalog.
Once you’ve confirmed with the Office of Admission that you’ll be enrolling at Carroll University, you’ll receive an email and letter with steps on how to sign up for the meal plan of your choice. Upgrades or changes to your plan can be made at any time.
Returning students choose their meal plan for the next semester or academic year when they apply for housing. Notifications on dates when applications are open will be sent via email by the Office of Residence Life and Housing. Upgrades or changes to meal plans can be made at any time.