WAUKESHA, WIS.— Carroll University will host a forum March 20, 2013, for all candidates running in contested races for Waukesha alderman.
The forum, sponsored by Patch.com, will be 7-8:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 20, 2013, in the Dorothy Goff Frisch Recital Hall of the Shattuck Music Center, 218 N. East Ave., Waukesha. It is free and open to the public.
These candidates have been invited to participate in the forum:
• District 1: Terry Thieme (inc) and Mark Myers.
• District 6: Adam Jankowski (inc) and Marga Krumins.
• District 8: Vance Skinner (inc) and Emanuele Vitale.
• District 11: Roger Patton (inc) and Lenny Miller.
• District 12: Aaron Perry and Gary Krivos.
• District 15: Russel Stewart and Cory Payne .
Audience members will have the opportunity to submit written questions to a moderator. Questions should be on citywide vs. district-specific issues. All candidates will be asked to respond to the same questions.
The general election is April 2. Aldermen serve three-year terms.