There are a number of ways to earn Admission into the MBA program. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 262.524.7226.
MBA PROGRAM PREREQUISTES:
- Earned Bachelor Degree
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- *If GPA is less than 2.75, GMAT is required.
- GRE School Code 1101. Department Code 4201.
- GMAT full time MBA code KPN-K5-39
GMAT part time MBA code KPN-K5-83
- An introductory University level statistics course, equivalent to Carroll University’s CMP 112
- An introductory University level accounting course (financial or managerial)
- An introductory University level economics course (micro or macroeconomics).
**Carroll course numbers are provided as a guide. Applicants are not required to complete the prerequisite courses at Carroll.
DOMESTIC APPLICANT ADMISSION PROCESS:
INTERNATIONAL APPLICANT ADMISSION PROCESS:
- Graduate Online Application
- Professional Resume
- Official Academic Transcript(s)
- If academic work is from outside the USA, an official course by course evaluation report from WES or ECE is required
- *GRE or GMAT may be required
- English Proficiency – If the applicant’s native language is not English, an official proficiency exam (TOEFL or IELTS or MELAB) is required and must be sent directly from the testing agency. The Carroll University institution code is 1101.
Minimum Scores Required:
- TOEFL: 79 internet-based minimum score required score
- TOEFL: 213 computer-based test
- TOEFL: 550 paper-based test
- IELTS: 6
- Completed Statement of Financial Support & Bank Statement